Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring is here!!!


The sand box under the swingset... he loves this.





Hunting eggs


Yummy candy



Easter bunny



Conner and Aidan, best buds!!!


The new riding lawn mower, we really needed this since our yard is a lot bigger!!!


Aidan was really excited about daddy's birthday cake, so we used his cookie monster candle!



Here are some pictures from spring break and the past few days. Aidan has loved this weather and we are too! Last weekend we went to hernando to an egg hunt at a friends house and Aidan had the best time. He loved the easter bunny, which I thought was odd since I took him to the mall a few weeks ago and he wouldn't even go close to him. We actually waited in line to see him again but the egg hunt started. It was fun watching him hunt eggs this year because he understands a little more. We died eggs this morning (sat.) and he really enjoyed that too.
Noah and I are doing good. Just hanging in there, waiting on the weeks to pass. I am really looking forward to his arrival, which I hope is in May. Tuesday before last he weighed about 3.6 lbs, which is right on schedule. I think I will have another ultrasound tues to see how big he's gotten.
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. We are going to go to my grandmothers tomorrow so Aidan can hunt some more eggs. Hope everyone enjoys this weather!!!

0 comments: