Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Aidan's first fish



Aidan and all of his cousins






Look at Aidan's face, he didn't want this picture!










We went down to my grandmothers yesterday for easter and after the egg hunt Aidan wanted "Mike" to take him fishing. My dad bought him a spider man fishing pole and he was ready to try it out. Needless to say Aidan caught the only fish and it was about a two pound crappie! He didn't like the fish at all he said it was "scary". After he caught the fish he was ready to go, all he kept saying was " I ready to go Mike". We ate the fish for dinner last night and it was plenty for the three of us. Enjoy the fish pictures!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lashay,
I can't tell you how much I love the picture with Aidan and "mike" sitting on the bank! You have got to frame that one!