Thursday, March 11, 2010

Noah's room
















Here are some pictures of Noah's room. I got the rest of his bedding yesterday. I had it made by a girl here in Jonesboro. I think it turned out really good!
The bed rest is going good so far. I went to the dr. tues and everything was the same "normal" as they call it. I think that Noah will stay with me a lot longer taking it easy. I am so thankful for all of the help we have had thus far. Aidan has been with Josh's parents in Madison since sunday having a really good time. I sure have missed him though! He is coming home today (thurs). My mom is staying here until saturday because Josh is in a wedding in Nashville. Next week Josh's mom is staying and then Aidan is going to my moms on thurs. or fri. I am so thankful for everything, I can't wait for Aidan to get to see Noah but I don't want to him to see him for at least another six weeks. Hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather, I sure have. It's been nice to sit outside!

0 comments: