Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just a little update on Aidan

Well, I just wanted to update everyone on Aidan. On saturday he and I went out for a walk and afterwards I was holding him, his head was lying on my shoulder and he just went limp on my shoulder. It was only for about 5 seconds, because I responded immediatly by trying to stimulate him. I called the dr and she said to bring him in on monday unless other signs of this happened again. I took him in on monday and the dr. said we should get a EEG (measures the brain waves) and a CT scan just to rule out seizures or any thing else. I think this is good but, I sure hate Aidan is going to have to go through this. I am so protective of him ( just like any other parent). We have to be there at 7:30 in the morning for registration and the EEG will start a 8 and last until 10. At 11 they will do the CT scan. Please pray for him to try to relax and stay calm during this and for all the test to be normal. I will update as soon as we find something out!

0 comments: