Thursday, January 8, 2009

How the test went

Aidan was wonderful!!!! The EEG was a bit diffucult for him because they GLUED about 15 electrodes to his head most on the forehead. The part that scared him most was this little air thing that blew the glue dry. He cried but Josh and I did good holding him down and reading him books. It was hard to see him cry but we knew he was in no pain. After the electrodes were glued we had to hold him on a stretcher for 40 minutes and make sure his head was facing this camera at all times so they could monitor him. They flashed a light in his face at the beginning. It was all over before we knew it and we were on to the CT scan. I will say I was nervous about this because Aidan has never layed still! He was wonderful though. The lady strapped him in like a little burrito and he held his head very still. She only had to repeat one round, which only took about ten seconds. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, they were so answered. I was so amazed at how good he acted during all of this. I will updated to let everyone know the results. They should be in by 10 in the morning but I am going to call this afternoon.

1 comments:

Marissa Miller said...

I'm so glad to hear all went well! He's so sweet!