Saturday, March 15, 2008


Well, let's see where do I start. Last thursday night the 6th Aidan had a 102 temp., so I called the pediatrician and he said to bring him in first thing friday morning. Friday morning Josh and I were going to New Orleans and dropping Aidan off in Madison with his Gran and Pop. So, we took him in and the Dr. said it was Roseola, which is very common and that he would run a fever for about four days and break out into a rash, he was exactly right, to the day. So, we dropped Aidan off on Friday and headed down to New Orleans. We went with Chad and Elizabeth and had a wonderful time. I had orientation at work on Monday and tuesday so Josh kept Aidan monday and my mom kept him tuesday. Josh woke up in the middle of the night with aching and a high fever. He went to the Dr. on wed and he has a virus. He was off work all week and just started feeling better today (sat.). Aidan got better on thurs. and is now 100%. My mom cut his hair and it looks soooo much better. He looks like a little man. I tried to get the best pictures I could of his new hair cut. Have a great easter. I will have new pictures next week!!!!

0 comments: