Sunday, March 23, 2008


HAPPY EASTER!!!!! Aidan went to "school" on Monday and Tuesday and it went better than I thought. They said he was a little fussy on tuesday morning but he did good considering he just started! Had a great weekend! Gran (Josh's mom) came up on Wed. so I could go to work an extra day on friday (thanks Gran!). Josh's dad and sister came up on friday and we cooked out for Josh's birthday. Josh, Aidan and I went to church this morning, after that we went down to my Grandparents for lunch and easter egg hunting. For the best Easter gift ever, Aidan finally WALKED!!!! Yes, he actually walked!!! Just out of no where, we put him down to look at everyone hunting for eggs and he just took off! What a blessing, he has amazed us from day one and just look he's walking at 13 months!!!! Hope everyone had a great easter. I will take more pictures this week of our precious, amazing little boy walking!!!!

0 comments: