Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aidan's 4!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago this sweet little boy changed our lives forever. I never thought I would see this day as I sat day and night watching over a 3lb baby in the NICU. He was so delicate and little, couldn't even suck a bottle for 3 weeks. It's nice to look back at where he started and realize that God is Good and how far he came! Aidan is the sweetest, creative, star wars loving, artistic, wonderful big brother and most of all very caring. He is so excited about his fourth birthday, he has asked everyday this week "Mommy is today my birthday?". I love that he is old enough to grasp the consept of a birthday and what it is. Aidan Joshua Lynch, we love you! Happy 4th birthday!!!




Aidan at 3 weeks, the first bath I gave him!

0 comments: