Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 months

It's hard to believe that 7 months ago this sweet little boy entered our lives! I never thought I could love another like I did Aidan. Two boys are great and overwhelming at times but I wouldn't change a minute of it!!! Noah is sitting up and trying to crawl. I think he will be able to catch Aidan before long!!!!
The boys and I went to Madison to stay with Gran and Pop to have pictures made and while I was there I took a few for Christmas cards. I had a chance to hang out with the Carr family to snap a few of them for their Christmas card too!
Aidan woke up Monday morning throwing up but thankfully it only happened once. He didn't feel good the whole day and we just lounged around all day. He was all better this morning and went right on to school!
We are ready for thanksgiving and I am hoping to get the tree up this week! Aidan enjoys Christmas so much I want to keep it up as long as possible. Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving! Enjoy!!


Our sweet boys out on the Lynch family land in Canton


Aidan comfy on the couch!


Love this one, he's so cute!


Love these legs, so sweet!


Rivers and Aidan, my brothers little boy~

Gran and all the grandkids~

The Carr family, love this of Will with his hand on his little hip!

2 comments:

Sisters said...

That chair has some miles on it now!! :) cute.
AJL

LaShay said...

Abb's it wont be the last time i'm sure!!! Wonder how many pictures have been taken in this chair since it was born? I'm sure more than I can count!!