Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is here!!!

Well, we went to the pumpkin patch! It was a lot of fun too. Claire, Jane, Henry and my mom went with us also. Aidan enjoyed it so much that he fell asleep on the way into Jonesboro and then took a 2 hour nap! He was worn out!!
We are enjoying this weather but will be glad when the farmers are done burning these fields. It smells awfull and it is really messing with the boys' sinuses! Enjoy this weather. I will update next week!
Aidan and Noah in one of their many matching outfits! I love to dress them alike and so does Aidan!!

Too much fun at the pumpkin patch!




All loaded up!




Cute, cute, cute!



Sweet boys!



Noah 5 1/2 months! 16.4 lbs!




Noah checking out my mom~



This makes me sad to see how big Aidan is!


Honey and Noah


Aidan riding on oreo!


Aidan really like Jane or as he says Jame!



Noah being sweet!


Noah first fall and pumpkin patch!


Aidan rubbing the mule!


Trying to pose for me~


Jane and Noah~future husband and wife! They are ten days apart!















0 comments: