Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Blizzard!!!!!

I can't believe how much it snowed. Josh and I were talking about how much it looks as if we were in Colorado at a ski resort or something. Aidan likes it but it is cold! My mom came up thursday because of my little episode thursday evening. I thought my water broke, but thankfully it didn't. Josh and I went to the hospital here in Jonesboro to see and they thought it had at first but other test and ultrasound said that everything was normal. We were so scared because I am only 23 weeks. We just pray that this little boy will not greet us until at least May 1st!!! I am just taking it easy, which now is a good time considering we have about 6 or 7 inches of snow and can't go anywhere!! Hopefully my mom can get home tomorrow and I can get to the dr. in Memphis on Monday morning! Just keep us in your prayers, we have a long ways to go before little Noah gets here!!!!

0 comments: