Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor day weekend

We had a good relaxing weekend. It was nice just to hang out and have nothing to do. Aidan and I went to Sesame Street Live in Southaven on friday. He enjoyed it but after an hour he was saying car, car, car! So we left and met up with some friends from Hernando for lunch, which Aidan really enjoyed. We put up the "big boy bed" on saturday needless to say the gate we ordered for the top of the stairs came in but the rails for the bed didn't. The rails came in today and I can say that Aidan is asleep right now in his big boy bed! YAY!!!!! Let's hope that it is this easy tonight. He has to take a nap after school because he doesn't take one at school, I'm sure he will start soon. Josh and I are headed to Hardy, Ar this weekend (which is only about 40 minutes from our house) with Adam and Claire for an adult weekend. I know it will be good to catch up with them and sleep later than 6:20! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!

0 comments: