Friday, March 13, 2009

Our big boy


I had to post this sweet picture! Aidan has started sleeping with stuffed animals lately and his "lovey". I thought that pacies were gonna be the only thing he would be attached to since we have made it two years without anything else. He has changed so much in the past two weeks, eating like a little pig (two and half waffles yesterday morning), communicating really well, listening (most of the time) and being soooo sweet. I can't believe how much he has turned into a little boy just over night. He says his blessing and tries really hard to close his eyes and also tells us "wove you" (love you) every night at bed time. Boy, can I say we are truly blessed!!!!!!

2 comments:

THE STEPHENS FAMILY said...

Such a sweet boy!

Elizabeth said...

Two and a half waffles!!! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of Aidan!