Wednesday, October 1, 2008




Aidan was lying on his tummy watching tv today when we got home, so I snapped a few shots of him since I haven't posted in a while. He is getting his 4 mollers in and boy are they giving him trouble. He doesn't want to eat "anything". I took him in to the pediatrician on monday and she said that this is all normal (low fever, fussy and not eating). Hopefully they will come all the way in soon! We are going to the pumpkin patch on saturday to pick some pumpkins, I think it will be a lot of fun. We sure hope there is no "hay ride" involved because Josh is highley allergic!!! I will post some cute pictures from the pumpkin picking! Have a great weekend. I hope everyone is enjoying this cool weather as much as we are!!!






1 comments:

Marissa Miller said...

He's looking good momma! Love the outfit you have him in. ;)