Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little Chocolate never hurt anyone!




Sunday night we baked some cookies and of course cookie monster wanted one! Here are a few pictures of him gobbling a whole cookie up. Aidan has had a "bad" week I guess you could say. On friday morning we where out front and he was playing in the mulch and I guess he hit a shrub and yellow jackets attacked him. Yes, yellow jackets! Not only once but 12 times. He was such a trooper and didn't cry but for 10 minutes. On sunday night he was coughing all night so I took him in to the pediatrician and they said he has a "little" bronchitis. So, we are on anitibiotics and albuterol. He's getting a lot better and we are so glad that we caught this before our beach trip in three weeks!!!

1 comments:

Swagbuck Fan! said...

Oh he is so cute! Keep up the great work creating an awesome blog... I truly enjoy it and wish my son was that age again! If you get a chance check me out @

http://randomthoughtsandmycrazylife.blogspot.com/